Triple Moon Goddess Blue Labradorite Bronze Necklace
This beautiful pure gold bronze triple moon goddess necklace is completely handcrafted and kiln fired. The center focal point is a super flashy blue labradorite gemstone. The triple moon is a Goddess symbol that represents the Maiden, Mother, and Crone as the waxing, full, and waning moon.
Wearing the triple moon goddess symbol can be a powerful reminder throughout your day to your connection to the divine feminine. It also represents the cycle of birth, life and death (and rebirth)
This triple deity moon goddess pendant is made of pure high-quality gold bronze. The pendant has a natural oxidation patina to create the effect of an antique treasure. The reverse of the pendant carries the CosmicDeva brand hallmark.
This lovely goddess necklace is devoted to all of you beautiful goddesses out there.
Material Measurements Approx.:
- Triple moon goddess pendant: bronze, 6 cm (2.5” inch) wide, 2cm (1 inch high)
- Stone: blue shimmering Labradorite 20mm round cabochon,
- Chain: copper/brass 40 cm (16 inch) long with adjustable extension to total of 48 cm (19 inch)
- Closure: lobster clasp
- CosmicDeva exclusively sells online through https://www.cosmicdeva.com/ beware of fraudulent web stores which copy my content. I have no wholesale and no dropship agreements with anyone!
Storing Bronze Jewelry
Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin, and jewelry made of it will tarnish with time. The tarnish is a greenish layer of copper oxide formed when bronze comes into contact with oxygen and is called patina.
When taking off your bronze jewelry after wearing it, wipe the pieces clean with a soft cloth before storing them. This should be done to remove any traces of oils from your skin as they may speed up the tarnishing of bronze.
I do seal all bronze and copper pendants but sealing might wear off after a certain time and need to be re-sealed.
Since the tarnishing process is facilitated by the oxygen in the air, it is advisable to keep your bronze jewelry in a plastic bag to slow down the formation of patina. You can also put an anti-tarnish strip in the bag.
Make sure you wipe your bronze jewelry dry before storing it: Leaving it to dry in contact with the air makes it easier for patina to form.
CosmicDeva's jewelry is hand crafted with great care in her studio in the USA.
Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © 2018 CosmicDeva
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
- Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another. Crystals are a natural product and their colors can appear different under different light situations.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault.
- If you are unsure about a product or if you would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me BEFORE purchase.