Enchanted Elven Pink Opal Pendant Bronze Necklace
- Regular price
- $95.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $95.00 USD
- Unit price
1185 Enchanted Elven Pink Opal Bronze Necklace
This delicate elegant elven pendant with a hint of magic is composed with a pink Peruvian opal in the center. This delicate gold bronze pendant was completely hand formed and kiln fired. The handcrafted chain is adorned with beautiful rosa vintage java glass beads. It is truly a unique and enchanting statement necklace, ideal for all who appreciate the mystical world.
This necklace is a very unique gift. Treat yourself or a loved one!
All my jewelry comes with a free beautiful gift box, ready to give to someone special - or to keep for yourself.
✨Stone: Natural Pink Peruvian Opal
✨ Pendant: solid gold bronze, hand sculptured and kiln fired
✨ Pendant Size: 4 inch/ 9.5cm long, 1 inch/ 2.5cm wide,
✨Chain: handmade with 5mm rosa vintage java glass beads with bronze extension chain,
✨Necklace total length: 18 – 22 inches (45.72cm -55.88cm) long, adjustable
✨Clasp: 18K gold plated lobster clasp,
Proudly made in the USA and crafted with great care in my CosmicDeva home studio. Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © CosmicDeva
Metals can develop patina over time if unused and can be cleaned with a polishing cloth. Bronze ages very nicely.
You should remove your jewelry before doing any of the following:
- Using household cleaning supplies.
- Cooking with mustard, onions, eggs, or any other foods that contain sulfur.
- Spraying Hairspray
- putting on lotion and makeup
- taking a bath or shower
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
- Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another.
- Crystals are a natural product and their colors can appear different under different light situations.
- This necklace is made with natural Crystals/ gemstones, so there could be cracks, holes, and roughness in certain areas. If present, these adds just to the uniqueness of the pendant necklace.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault or a reason for a refund.
How to take care of your jewelry:
Andean Opal or Peruvian Opal – known as the “stone of spiritual awakening.
Andean Opal is considered to be a gift from Pachamama, the earliest Inca Goddess of Fruitfulness and Mother Earth, and is wonderfully soothing for children and animals, and adults overwhelmed by life. It is particularly useful for healing old emotional wounds, from this life or another, bringing an inner peace to carry one through difficult times.
Andean stones promote right action for the highest good and stimulate connection with others and communication from the heart.
They increase awareness of the need to heal the Earth, and are useful for those who manifest and transmute the changing vibration through their own body.
Andean Opal is an excellent journeying stone, highly receptive, inducing a mild hypnotic state for enhancing divination and metaphysical gifts.
These stones carry Water energy, and are great for activating the Heart and Throat Chakras.