Art Nouveau Bronze Pendant Necklace Blue Labradorite
Art Nouveau Bronze Pendant Necklace Blue Labradorite. Fall in love with this enchanted shimmering blue labradorite gemstone pendant set in a complete hand carved and hand sculptured very detailed art nouveau design, made of pure high-quality gold bronze. The pendant has a natural oxidation patina to create the effect of an antique treasure. This one of a kind statement necklace will be the perfect addition to your collection and a very special gift for someone special.
CosmicDeva exclusively sells online through https://www.cosmicdeva.com beware of fraudulent web stores which copy our content.
• Pendant/Necklace total weight: 74 grams
• Pendant length: 8.5 cm (3.25” inch)
• Pendant width: 5 cm (2” inch)
• Necklace: 18” inch (45.72 cm) bronze/copper chain with a large beautiful unique hand-sculptured bronze hook clasp. * If you prefer a different length please let me know.
- Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin, and jewelry made of it will tarnish with time. The tarnish is a greenish layer of copper oxide formed when bronze comes into contact with oxygen and is called patina.
Storing Bronze Jewelry
When taking off your bronze jewelry after wearing it, wipe the pieces clean with a soft cloth before storing them. This should be done to remove any traces of oils from your skin as they may speed up the tarnishing of bronze.
Since the tarnishing process is facilitated by the oxygen in the air, it is advisable to keep your bronze jewelry in a plastic bag to slow down the formation of patina. You can also put an anti-tarnish strip in the bag.
Make sure you wipe your bronze jewelry dry before storing it: Leaving it to dry in contact with the air makes it easier for patina to form.
CosmicDeva's jewelry is hand crafted with great care in her studio in the USA.
Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © 2018 CosmicDeva
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
- Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another. Crystals are a natural product and their colors can appear different under different light situations.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault.
- If you are unsure about a product or if you would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me BEFORE purchase.
Labradorite meaning is deeply rooted in the labradorite stone's use as a "Stone of Magic." This iridescent mineral rock has been greatly valued by diviners, healers and shamans throughout the ages. The vivid labradorescence revealed beneath the gray or black labradorite surface represents deeper, hidden realms beneath the everyday world. These "seen" and "unseen" elements define the root of labradorite meaning.