Handcrafted Bronze Pendant With Labradorite – Secret Forrest
Handcrafted Bronze Pendant With Labradorite – Secret Forrest.
Beautiful hand carved and hand formed bronze pendant with ribbons, flowers and leaves featuring a flashy blue labradorite gemstone. This pendant has a natural oxidation patina to create the effect of an antique treasure.
The reverse of the pendant is decorated with a swirl ribbon and my CosmicDeva brand hallmark.
- Pendant length: 8 cm
- Pendant width: 4 cm
- Necklace: 18” inch (45.72 cm) Copper bronze chain with a large heart lobster clasp. If you prefer a other length please let me know.
- Comes with a anti tarnish-strip and a giftbox
- CosmicDeva exclusively sells online through https://www.cosmicdeva.com beware of fraudulent web stores which copy our content.
CosmicDeva's jewelry is hand crafted with great care in her studio in the USA.
Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © 2018 CosmicDeva
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
- Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another. Crystals are a natural product and their colors can appear different under different light situations.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault.
- If you are unsure about a product or if you would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me BEFORE purchase.
There are centuries-old Inuit tribe legends that reference labradorite rock and are at the heart of labradorite meaning. According to legend, the "Mighty Being" hit the iridescent mineral rock with his fist to initiate travel into the sky. Labradorite was called "firestone" and "fire rock" by the native people. It was also used by Boethuk people in Labrador and Newfoundland prior to 1770. Labradorite stones were believed to contain elements of the Northern Lights which were the source of the iridescent labradorite color. This belief is at the core of labradorite meaning.
Labradorite meaning is deeply rooted in the labradorite stone's use as a "Stone of Magic." This iridescent mineral rock has been greatly valued by diviners, healers and shamans throughout the ages. The vivid labradorescence revealed beneath the gray or black labradorite surface represents deeper, hidden realms beneath the everyday world. These "seen" and "unseen" elements define the root of labradorite meaning.
GOOD TO KNOW:
Bronze jewelry will develop a rich gold patina over time. If this is not to your taste, you may restore shine with Worcestershire sauce! Dip the piece into the sauce for a minute, then thoroughly rinse in water. The acidity of the sauce will help remove tarnish. You can also maintain the finish of your bronze jewelry by washing it frequently with soap and water, which removes the body oils that facilitate oxidation.
I send you your jewelry with a coating of Renaissance wax already applied. This layer is easily washed off, and you can minimize the oxidation by taking your jewelry off at night, and washing it regularly with soap and water. You can also periodically coat it with any metal wax, or a wax called RENAISSANCE WAX, which prevents the jewelry from tarnishing and inhibits the oxidation reaction with your skin oils. Wax will wear off, but is easy to re-apply at home.
Another easy fix? You can coat the inside of your ring with clear nail polish, which creates a barrier that prevents oxidation. Clear nail polish also has to be reapplied periodically.
Please read our return policies: CosmicDeva policy Please read our policies for custom made items, special delivery/handling and international sales: CosmicDeva Special Delivery/Handling/ International Final Sale