Leather Cuff Bracelet with Turquoise, Southwestern Style Cuff, US size 7.3”Inch
Beautiful one of a kind handcrafted southwestern leather bracelet made of earthy mid-western style brown dyed veg tan leather. The focal point is a natural stabilized Tibet turquoise with a bezel setting in warm red solid bronze. The inside of the leather bracelet is lined with turquoise blue felt for your comfort. The bracelet has copper studs and a copper magnetic clasp which makes it easy to open and close.
- VegTan leather cuff bracelet standard women wrist Size: 7.3” inches (18.5cm)
- Inside of the bracelet is lined with turquoise blue felt for comfort
- The leather bracelet is at its widest point 1” inch wide (2cm)
- Closure: copper magnetic clasp
- Red Bronze tag/disk is approx. 2 inches (5 cm) long and in the center 1 inch (3cm) wide
- Stone setting: natural stabilized Tibet turquoise, oval 20x10mm
- Cleaners and turquoise generally don't mix. Turquoise is very susceptible to damage and discoloration.
- Keep turquoise away from high heat and chemicals such as oils, perfumes, and household cleaners.
- Even stabilized turquoise can be affected by a constant bombardment of chemicals.
- Use a jewelry cleaning brush (with soft bristles) and tap water to clean the turquoise. Do not use any soap.
- Dampen a cloth with water. Clean your turquoise in warm, sudsy water and dry it immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using commercial jewelry cleaners and any acids.
You should remove your jewelry before doing any of the following:
- Using household cleaning supplies.
- Cooking with mustard, onions, eggs, or any other foods that contain sulfer.
- Spraying Hairspray
- putting on lotion and makeup
About Copper And Bronze:
Bronze/ Copper: these metals may discolor the skin green. It does not apply to everybody but please be aware that this might happen. I do seal all bronze and copper pendants with renaissance wax, but sealing might wear off after a certain time and need to be re-sealed.
Since the tarnishing process is facilitated by the oxygen in the air, it is advisable to keep your copper/ bronze jewelry in a plastic bag to slow down the formation of patina. You can also put an anti-tarnish strip in the bag.
Make sure you wipe your bronze jewelry dry before storing it: Leaving it to dry in contact with the air makes it easier for patina to form.
How to take care of your jewelry:
CosmicDeva’s jewelry is hand crafted with great care in her studio in the USA.
Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © 2020 CosmicDeva
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another. Crystals are a natural product and their colors can appear different under different light situations.
If you are unsure about a product or if you would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me before purchase.