Mythology Sphinx Cat Goddess Labradorite Bronze Necklace
- Regular price
- $89.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $89.00 USD
- Unit price
1184# Mythology Sphinx Cat Goddess Labradorite Bronze Necklace
This Pendant necklace is a hand sculptured unique piece. It represents an ancient mystic sphinx cat goddess with a natural gold green labradorite setting, adorned with Celtic and Norse symbols. This pendant comes with a white soft leather cord and extension chain. The backside of the pedant carries the cosmicdeva hallmark.
By way of the Egyptians to Romans, and from Romans to Celts came the transference of the symbolism of cats. Unanimously, the cat represents the guardian of the Otherworld (or Underworld, depending which texts you read from various regions). Stoic, silent and mysterious, cats fit the bill of Otherworld guardians quite well. They keep the secrets of the Otherworld eternally to themselves, as the gaze with guile upon a world that does not see or understand the depth of their knowledge.
In Egyptian mythology, the sacred cat Bastet (Bast) is the goddess of protection, cats, pregnancy, fertility, music, warfare, and ointments. Due to her protective duties, she was nicknamed the Lady of the East, Goddess of the Rising Sun, and the Sacred and All Seeing Eye. She is also known as the Goddess of the Moon and was thought to be the eye of the moon and the eye of Ra. Bastet is still worshipped today and her protection is believed by some to be cast over modern cats.
This necklace is a very unique gift. Treat yourself or a loved one!
All my jewelry comes with a free beautiful gift box, ready to give to someone special - or to keep for yourself
✨Stone: Natural Labradorite with Gold Greenish flash
✨ Pendant: solid gold bronze, hand sculptured and kiln fired
✨ Pendant Size: 3.5 inch/ 9cm long, 1 inch/ 3cm wide,
✨Chain: white soft leather cord with bronze extension chain,
✨Necklace total length: 18 – 22 inches (45.72cm -55.88cm) long, adjustable
✨Clasp: large heart shaped lobster clasp,
Proudly made in the USA and crafted with great care in my CosmicDeva home studio. Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © CosmicDeva
Metals can develop patina over time if unused, and can be cleaned with a polishing cloth. Bronze ages very nicely.
You should remove your jewelry before doing any of the following:
- Using household cleaning supplies.
- Cooking with mustard, onions, eggs, or any other foods that contain sulfur.
- Spraying Hairspray
- putting on lotion and makeup
- taking a bath or shower
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
- Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another.
- Crystals are a natural product and their colors can appear different under different light situations.
- This necklace is made with natural Crystals/ gemstones, so there could be cracks, holes, and roughness in certain areas. If present, these adds just to the uniqueness of the pendant necklace.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault or a reason for a refund.
How to take care of your jewelry: