Phoenix The Bird Of Fire Copper Necklace Pendant With Blue Labradorite
- Regular price
- $115.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $115.00 USD
- Unit price
One of a kind mystical phoenix fire bird completely hand carved and kiln fired in pure copper. A flashy blue labradorite stone setting is embedded in the center of the bird. The phoenix is a symbol of rebirth and new life. This unique phoenix pendant hangs from an adjustable 18–21-inch (46 59-cm) copper chain with a lobster clasp.
This Pendant is made of pure high-quality copper. The pendant has a natural oxidation patina to create the effect of an antique treasure. This is truly a one-of-a-kind statement necklace and it will be the perfect addition to your collection and a very special gift for someone special.
Phoenix -Rising From The Ashes!
All around the world the phoenix is a symbol of rebirth and new life. It represents transformation, death, and rebirth in its fire. The phoenix is the ultimate symbol of strength and renewal. As both a fire and solar symbol, the phoenix animal guide is symbolic of the sun, which “dies” in setting each night only to be reborn in rising the next morning.
The phoenix totem brings us a message of hope and vision. Never let your current situation or surroundings discourage you or hold you back.
Material Measurements Approx.:
✨Stone blue labradorite, pear shape
✨Copper Pendant: Copper Phoenix (3.5 inch) 8.89cm long, wings are (2.5 inch) 6 cm wide,
✨Chain: Chain: copper 18 inch (46 cm) long, adjustable extension to total 21 inch (59cm)
✨Clasp: lobster clasp
Proudly made in the USA and crafted with great care in my CosmicDeva home studio. Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © CosmicDeva
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another.
- ✨ My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault.
Metals can develop patina over time if unused, and can be cleaned with a polishing cloth. Sealant might wear off after a while.
You should remove your jewelry before doing any of the following:
- Using household cleaning supplies.
- Cooking with mustard, onions, eggs, or any other foods that contain sulfur.
- Spraying Hairspray
- putting on lotion and makeup
- taking a bath or shower
- Be careful of soft stones like Turquoise, Lapis, Pearl and Opal and many more, as they can be destroyed by contact with acid and harsh chemicals.
- Avoid bringing jewelry into contact with perfume, hairspray or harsh chemicals such as bleach or chlorine. It is best to put jewelry on last while getting dressed and to remove while washing hands, performing housework, swimming, or engaging in other strenuous activity. It's not recommended to wear your gemstone jewelry around heat (stoves, ovens, saunas, etc.) as it can permanently damage your gemstones.
About Copper And Bronze:
Bronze/ Copper: these metals may discolor the skin green. It does not apply to everybody but please be aware that this might happen. I do seal all bronze and copper pendants with renaissance wax, but sealing might wear off after a certain time and need to be re-sealed.
Since the tarnishing process is facilitated by the oxygen in the air, it is advisable to keep your copper/ bronze jewelry in a plastic bag to slow down the formation of patina. You can also put an anti-tarnish strip in the bag.
Make sure you wipe your bronze/copper jewelry dry before storing it: Leaving it to dry in contact with the air makes it easier for patina to form.
Learn more about how to take care of your jewelry: https://www.cosmicdeva.com/pages/care-of-jewelry