Skull And Roses Ring – Memento Mori Copper Ring US Size 8” Ring
- Regular price
- $50.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $50.00 USD
- Unit price
Skull And Roses Ring – Memento Mori Copper Ring
This Skull and Roses – Memento Mori solid copper ring was like all my jewelry completely handmade in my studio. The shank is texture with some swirls and has the Cosmicdeva hallmark signature inside. The ring was oxidized to give it an antique look and I sealed the ring with a special jewelry varnish to prevent further oxidation.
All my jewelry comes free gift packaged, ready to give to someone special - or to keep for yourself.
Material Measurements Approx.:
- Solid Copper Ring
- US Size 8"
- Band wide: 5 mm
- Ring inside diameter: 18.4 mm
- My Rings are NOT re-sizable!!!
- Make sure you read all about RING SIZING
✨Proudly made in the USA and crafted with great care in my CosmicDeva studio.
Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © CosmicDeva
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault or a reason for a refund.
Metals can develop patina over time if unused, and can be cleaned with a polishing cloth. Sealant might wear off after a while. Copper ages nicely.
You should remove your jewelry before doing any of the following:
- Using household cleaning supplies.
- Cooking with mustard, onions, eggs, or any other foods that contain sulfur.
- Spraying Hairspray
- putting on lotion and makeup
- taking a bath or shower
- Be careful of soft stones like Turquoise, Lapis, Pearl and Opal and many more, as they can be destroyed by contact with acid and harsh chemicals.
- Use a jewelry cleaning brush (with soft bristles) and tap water to clean the Gemstones. Do not use any soap.
- Dampen a cloth with water.
- Avoid using commercial jewelry cleaners and any acids.
Be careful of soft stones for like Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli, Pearl and Opal. Any acid will destroy them.
Learn more about how to take care of your jewelry: https://www.cosmicdeva.com/pages/care-of-jewelry
Ring Disclosure, Please Read:
- Semi-Precious and lab grown stones are not diamonds, so they can crack & chip if not handled with care.
- Please make "100%" sure on your ring size
- Oxidizing patina & stone color may vary
About Copper And Bronze:
Bronze/ Copper: these metals may discolor the skin green. It does not apply to everybody but please be aware that this might happen. I do seal all bronze and copper jewelry with renaissance wax or jeweler’s varnish, but sealing might wear off after a certain time and need to be re-sealed.
Since the tarnishing process is facilitated by the oxygen in the air, it is advisable to keep your copper/ bronze jewelry in a plastic bag to slow down the formation of patina. You can also put an anti-tarnish strip in the bag.
Make sure you wipe your bronze/copper jewelry dry before storing it: Leaving it to dry in contact with the air makes it easier for patina to form.