Unique Raw Pink Tourmaline Peridot, Apatite, Multi Stone Handmade Boho Copper SIZE 8 Ring
Handmade unique beautiful and bold solid boho copper ring with a natural raw gemstone setting of pink tourmaline, blue apatite and green peridot. The copper ring was oxidized to bring out the beautiful texture and give it an antique look. This ring is sealed with varnish.
Approx. Size and measurements:
- Solid Copper Ring
- US Size 8
- Base length 49.5 mm
- Weight: approx. 14.8 gram
- Stones: natural raw 1 pink tourmaline, 1 blue apatite, 1 green peridot
- Band wide: 5.2 mm
- Ring inside diameter: 17.9 mm
- My Rings are not re-sizable. Make sure you read all about RING SIZING
You can purchase a ring sizer if you are not sure about your size here: https://www.cosmicdeva.com/collections/rings/products/us-ring-sizer-multi-user-adjustable-ring-size-gauge-tool (The cost of this ring sizer will be credited to your *next* ring purchase).
Metals can develop patina over time if unused, and can be cleaned with a polishing cloth. Copper ages very nicely.
About Copper And Bronze:
Bronze/ Copper: these metals may discolor the skin green. It does not apply to everybody but please be aware that this might happen. I do seal all bronze and copper pendants with renaissance wax or varnish, but sealing might wear off after a certain time and need to be re-sealed. Be aware that varnish might wear off after time. Any surface finish on metals has a tendency to wear off. Especially very dark oxidation on smooth surfaces will wear off faster.
Since the tarnishing process is facilitated by the oxygen in the air, it is advisable to keep your copper/ bronze jewelry in a plastic bag to slow down the formation of patina. You can also put an anti-tarnish strip in the bag.
Make sure you wipe your bronze jewelry dry before storing it: Leaving it to dry in contact with the air makes it easier for patina to form.
- Use a jewelry cleaning brush (with soft bristles) and tap water to clean the Gemstones. Do not use any soap.
- Dampen a cloth with water. Clean your turquoise in warm, sudsy water and dry it immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using commercial jewelry cleaners and any acids.
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault.
100% Hand-Made in in my home studio in the USA by CosmicDeva
Be careful of soft stones for like Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli, Pearl and Opal.
Ring Disclosure, Please Read:
1. Semi-Precious and lab grown stones are not diamonds, so they can crack & chip if not handled with care.
2.. Please make "100%" sure on your ring size
3. Oxidizing patina & stone color may vary