- Items are shipped out with US postal services first class mail with tracking within the US and regular mail for international if no other options chosen
FOR CONTINENTAL USA:
- Standard: 2 – 5 days.
- Priority: 2 – 3 days.
- Expedited: 1 – 2 days.
Please be aware that during holidays and other unforeseen events shipping might take longer.
FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD:
- Standard: 14 – 60 days.
- Priority: 6 – 10 days.
- Expedited: 3 – 5 days.
If your order qualifies for free shipping, shipping will be done via the most economical shipping option. The most economical shipping is often the slowest.
- Additional shipping charges may apply if your order partially qualifies for free shipping, but contains ineligible items.
- Free Shipping orders are shipped via Us-Domestic USPS First Class Package Services (2-5 Day) and are fully insured.
- Made to order items and all orders over 100$ will ship with signature on delivery!
- All US national/domestic packages are fully insured.
- International buyers are responsible for insurance (for insured shipping choose applicable shipping method), any customs fees, duties, or taxes.
Ready to Ship Jewelry Processing Times
If item is tagged "Ready to Ship/in Stock" the item will ship 1-2 business days after order is placed and payment fully received. You will receive a confirmation email when item has shipped.
Made to Order & Custom Jewelry Processing Times
Items made order or custom will have a turnaround time of 4 days- 4 weeks production time!. You will receive a confirmation email when item has shipped.
Please let us know if you need an expedited processing and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- Every piece from my jewelry line is made with great care by my own two hands in my Enterprise AL, USA, CosmicDeva home studio!
- RINGS: I make each Ring to order, by hand, by myself. While I make every effort to ship within the posted times on rare occasions my production times may run beyond the estimate. In the event that I am unable to ship within the estimated time I will contact you with a revised production time estimate.
- Please contact me BEFORE placing your handmade jewelry made to order purchase if you need your order sooner than the 3-4-week window.
- Choosing expedited shipping does NOT expedite the creation time. I do have rush options available depending on my current workload. But, rush processing is not always available, especially around the holidays. If you have a critical deadline that must be met (i.e. wedding date, birthday, anniversary, etc.)
- All CosmicDeva handmade jewelry purchases are carefully packaged in our beautiful gift boxes, wrapped in tissue and ready for gift giving!
ADDITIONAL POLICIES & FAQ's:
Custom Orders: We require 50% non-refundable payment before work begins. The remainder is due upon completion and customer approval of specialty piece.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - CUSTOM DUTIES/ IMPORT TAX AND/OR DUTIES RULES
- Please be aware that you may have to pay customs fees and or duties, these fees are set by your government and are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Buyer (Customer outside the USA) is responsible for VAT and any other customs import fees/custom clearance duty. It is your responsibility to know your countries import rules and regulations. This would include knowing whether or not you may need to pay for any applicable customs duty and/or import VAT/ taxes that may be levied on your purchase once it reaches your country. International buyer is also responsible for knowing whether or not you can legally import your purchased item. (some countries have restriction on silver and other precious metal jewelry and certain gemstones)
- These fees and charges are normally collected by the delivering freight or shipping company or when you pick the item up, do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- COSMICDEVA cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes/fees applied to your order/ package.
- Items will be marked as jewelry, and it is illegal for me to mark them as a gift.
- The general amount for the duties and taxes fee is approx. about 20% of the dollar amount of the merchandise. However, this is just a general guideline and may vary depending on the country to which the order was shipped.
- For international shipments, I do enclose a printed receipt with the package.
- Please allow 10-15 business days for delivery, but it can take up to 6-10 weeks for your item to arrive depending on the destination country, customs passage, and various other factors like weather, holidays, and postal strikes. Please be patient while your item is in transit.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office or postal service for further information. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
If you are uncertain of your country's import duties, please check this website: http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation
- Any purchase/package that is refused acceptance upon arrival in your country due to the buyer not wanting to pay any import taxes/duties/VAT and or other fees and as a result the item gets returned back to the us, the buyer will be charged a 50% restocking fee if the item arrives back to us undamaged. The buyer will not receive a full refund, and the original shipping costs that the buyer paid at the time of purchase is also nonrefundable. If you had free shipping which is considered as a gift/ coupon and your credit will be deducted of the original shipping & handling cost.
- For more information, please check with your country's Customs Department to determine what these additional charges (if any) will be.
If you are living in the UK it is VERY likely that you will have VAT and royal mail fees and or other import fees to pay, we cannot and will not reimburse you for these fees.
UK: the country does not allow import of any jewelry that contains precious stones or precious metals ( Silver, Sterling Silver, Gold, Platinum etc) from the US to the UK using USPS (United States Postal Service) so we have to use FEDEX OR UPS with additional shipping cost!!!!!
All International sales/purchase are Final!!
- Unfortunately we can not ship to countries were tracking is not available.
IMPORTANT: We are not responsible if a package is undeliverable because of missing, incomplete, or incorrect destination information.
We do our best to avoid errors by verifying the shipping information with every customer in the order confirmation sent immediately after purchase. Costs to reship the package will be invoiced to the customer. If the package is returned, buyer accepts all costs incurred to reship as well as the cost of return postage fees for undeliverable packages sent via First Class, First Class International, Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes and Small Flat Rate Priced Boxes or any other carrier. If the package becomes lost or damaged during its failed delivery attempt to the wrong address, the buyer accepts all responsibility.