I design my pieces to be worn and loved. If you are not satisfied, I have not accomplished that.
I want you to be completely satisfied with your CosmicDeva Art Studio purchase, we get it, sometimes it looks different online and not feeling it anymore when you try it on at home.
No worries! Returns can be made for a full refund 10 day after receipt of delivery and item returned in original unused condition. Customers will be responsible for return shipping. Please note, shipping cost are not refundable and custom/personalized orders cannot be returned. If you had free shipping service on your order we charge you 15% restocking fee to cover our loss of original shipping cost.
My handcrafted jewelry does not have the same look as machine-made jewelry. Any imperfections and slight differences from the pictures may occur. It is the character of handmade jewelry and not considered as a fault, damage or a reason for a refund.
Sizes and dimensions are always listed with each product, so please be sure to read descriptions thoroughly.
If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to us prior to your purchase via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to check the description of merchandise before making your purchase so you have confidence in what you're getting.
HOW TO RETURN
- Returned items should be unused and unworn and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a partial refund on receipt in the form of credit, excluding the original delivery charge.
- Buyer is responsible to pay for the return shipping. Item(s) that are received in a broken condition due to poor packaging will not receive any refund. Item(s) must be received in a salable condition.
- Please insure your return shipping. COSMICDEVA Jewelry is not responsible on missing or damaged packages. If the item is not received, there will be no return/refund issued.
- Shipping charges will be deducted from credit. Please do not return items without return authorization. Refunds do not include shipping charges in either direction nor are Customs fees & duties refundable.
Items returned without notice and Return Authorization Number will be refused.
Please return your item(s) in the same packaging sent. Delivery confirmation and insurance is recommended when mailing back to me. Buyer is also responsible for any return postage fee's.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- These terms are non-negotiable.
- READ ALSO: SHIPPING POLICIES
We do NOT accept cancellation of any orders. We usually ship same day when order received.
If you made a purchase by mistake or changed your mind before the order is shipped, I will refund your money. Whether you paid through Paypal or credit card, you’ll get 80% of your money back. There will be a 20% restocking fee taken out of the total value of the product.
Example: If your order valued at $100, you will receive $80 in refund.
These terms are non-negotiable.
ADDITIONAL POLICIES & FAQ's:
Custom Orders: We require 50% non-refundable payment before work begins. The remainder is due upon completion and customer approval of specialty piece.
RING SIZING & FIT:
Please follow my sizing guide and double check your measurements here RINGS & SIZES. You can also order a ring sizer at Amazon to help ensure an accurate fit.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to provide an accurate ring size when purchasing rings. If you are unsure of your ring size, please have a jeweler measure your finger to determine your correct ring size (U.S. Standard).
SEVERAL TYPES OF GOODS ARE EXEMPT FROM BEING RETURNED:
- Because custom orders/ made to order items and personalized items including rings in your size are unique (as they are made exclusively for you), there will be no cancellations, returns or refunds unless the product was damaged upon arrival. Please contact me if you have any questions.
- Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
- For health reasons, pierced EARRINGS are not eligible for return.
- We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, ear rings, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- For health reasons, pierced earrings are not eligible for return.
Sale items and custom/personalized orders are considered a final sale. Items purchased with a discount code are considered a sale item and cannot be returned.
ADDITIONAL NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Made-to-order/ personalized items are not refundable. (All made to order/custom transactions are final, please make sure you read all dimensions and information in the individual listing.** )
DAMAGED PRODUCT UPON ARRIVAL:
If an item is damaged during shipping, we'll be happy to help file a claim with the shipper.
To settle a claim, all shippers require pictures of the damaged item, along with pictures of the packaging within 48 hours of arrival for a refund. Please keep all boxes, outer packaging, etc. until your claim is settled.
Please contact me within 24 hours from delivery time by email.
You will receive FULL REFUND after insurance claim has cleared.
IMPORTANT TIPS regarding damaged item on arrival:
- If your package shows any signs of damage or rough handling, ask the delivery person to note the condition BEFORE signing for your package.
- Most carriers will provide you with a copy of a damage report, if so, you can sign for the reception. If not, it is critical that you ensure that the damage is noted in the electronic signature device.
- Keep in mind that most carriers require a signature to "confirm the reception and condition" of your package.
- Failing to follow this tip can seriously impact your shipping insurance or at the very least, prolong the delay in receiving the shipping insurance payment required to complete any refund.
- Take photos! of your package before opening and of any damage to the packaging inside the shipping envelope.
Our return policy lasts 10 days. If 11 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange:
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 10 days after delivery
DEFECT ITEM RECEIVED
I inspect my work carefully before they ship to ensure the quality is commendable and packaged nicely to reduce the chance of any mishaps.
Should you receive a defective damaged product, take a picture and send it to Cosmicdevas at gmail.com as soon as you received the product within 24 hours. I will be happy to assist you.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
MADE TO ORDER/ CUSTOM ORDERS
As a general rule, we do not accept cancellations on custom/made to order items because once your order has been placed, we begin to work on it immediately. If you have a question or concern after placing an order, please reach out to us immediately at email@example.com. .
In the event we waive our cancellation policy, please expect a fee of 30-80% of your product total, depending on how far along we got on your order. The fee will be deducted from your refund and processed in the same form as your original payment. If your order has already been shipped, we cannot accommodate a cancellation.
Custom orders must be discussed up front before making a purchase. I reserve the right to reject any custom order that I do not feel fits within my production time frame or capabilities. I respond to definitive and well thought out custom requests with specific imagery and design concepts and/or with visuals for reference promptly before loosely developed ideas without any direction. Custom orders will accrue additional fees for the time spent discussing and designing the piece in addition to production and material costs.
I do insure most packages through a 3rd party insurer. In order to refund or replace an item not received the insurer has certain requirements including: "The recipient, or for loss claims, the intended recipient, MUST assist in the claims process. They must sign an affidavit stating damage or non-receipt".
Therefore, as I'm sure you understand, I will need your cooperation and will be more than happy to refund/replace for lost in the mail merchandise when I have the affidavit from you.
They also require that the recipient keep all packaging for damaged goods and may require photos. There may be a waiting period for lost packages. Thank you for your cooperation should the unthinkable happen.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITEM NOT RECEIVED
If your tracking states your package has been 'delivered' but you do not have it, or if your tracking has stopped please notify your local post office immediately. CALL YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE and inquire with your tracking number. It is likely your postal carrier will know where it was placed. The faster contact is made with them the more likely they are to find it.
We are not responsible for theft or errors by your local postal carriers. Please inquire in your area.
Once a package has been marked delivered, it is considered delivered. Seller is not responsible for stolen packages.
Please check with others living in your home and nearby neighbors :
- Back door, side door, garage
- Apt. manager's office, condo sales office, security desk, doorman, etc.
- Check mail locker
- Check to see if it's being held at the post office
- Speak to mail carrier
- Ask local USPS to provide GPS coordinates of delivery
before assuming the package has been stolen. More often than not an item can be tracked down and found. Otherwise file a mail theft report with the postal inspector's office. Also file a theft report with your local police.
The USPS (United States Postal Service) does not consider a package lost until 30 days have passed for U.S. buyers and 6 weeks for International buyers. If the amount of time stated above has passed and your package has been deemed lost by the USPS, please contact us asap for insurance claims.
Refusing to accept a package, not claiming a package in person at the destination post office or failing to reschedule delivery with the destination post office constitutes an unclaimed package. Packages deemed undeliverable will NOT be refunded.
If the package is returned, buyer accepts all costs incurred to reship. If the package becomes lost or damaged during its failed delivery attempt to pick up the package at the buyers local post office, the buyer accepts full responsibility.
INCORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS
Seller will not be responsible for packages sent to an incorrect address provided by the buyer. Packages deemed not deliverable due to an incorrect address will NOT be refunded.
If the package is returned, buyer accepts all costs incurred to reship as well as the cost of return postage fees for undeliverable packages sent via First Class, First Class International, Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes and Small Flat Rate Priced Boxes or any other carrier.
If the package becomes lost or damaged during its failed delivery attempt to the wrong address, the buyer accepts all responsibility.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - CUSTOM DUTIES/ IMPORT TAX AND/OR DUTIES RULES
- Buyer (Customer outside the USA) is responsible for VAT and customs import fees. It is your responsibility to know your countries import rules and regulations. This would include knowing whether or not you may need to pay for any applicable custom duty and/or import VAT that may be levied on your purchase once it reaches your country.
- The general amount for the duties and taxes fee is approx. about 20% of the dollar amount of the merchandise. However, this is just a general guideline and may vary depending on the country to which the order was shipped.
- Please be aware that you may have to pay customs fees and or duties, these fees are set by your government and are the responsibility of the buyer.
- For international shipments, We do enclose a printed receipt with the package.
COSMICDEVA cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your order/ package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office or postal service for further information. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
- Any purchase/package that is refused acceptance upon arrival in your country due to the buyer not wanting to pay any import taxes/duties/VAT and or other fees and as a result the item gets returned back to the me, the buyer will be charged a 50% restocking fee when the item arrives back to me. The buyer will not receive a full refund, and the original shipping costs that the buyer paid at the time of purchase is also nonrefundable.
- If you had free shipping which is considered as a gift/ coupon; your credit will be deducted by the amount of the original shipping & handling cost.
- For more information, please check with your country's Customs Department to determine what these additional charges (if any) will be.
If you are living in the UK it is VERY likely that you will have VAT and royal mail fees to pay, we cannot and will not reimburse you for these fees.
UK: In general, the UK allows shipments of jewelry (costume jewelry), but the country does not allow import of any jewelry that contains precious stones or precious metals (Silver, Sterling Silver, Gold, Platinum etc).
All International sales/purchase are Final!!
We only replace or refund items if they are defective or damaged upon arrival.
Buyer must contact Seller within 48 hours from delivery time by email/through the shop to let Seller know that item arrived damaged.
Pictures of a damaged product and damaged packaging are required One of a kind items can not be exchanged, but refunded. Unfortunately I do not have a supply of rings in every size and cannot offer exchanges.
If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
128 ROLLING PINES DR
ENTERPRISE, 36330 Alabama, USA
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: COSMICDEVA, 128 ROLLING PINES DR ENTERPRISE Alabama US 36330
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Layby Terms, agreements and contract
PUT IT ON LAY-BUY powered by PayPal makes it easy for you to buy the products and services that you need by paying for them via a down payment and up to six monthly installments.
AFFORDABLE: Our calculator allows you to select the down payment you can afford to layby today and the number of months you need to pay off the product.
SECURITY: All Payments are processed within PayPal’s secure environment.
CONVENIENCE: Payments are automatically set up between you and the seller with no intervention by either party ever. Unless a payment is missed. Please do not send additional payments, this is not how our lay-buy system works unfortunately. If you wish to finalize your layby earlier, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to finalize payment. Please remember to include your order/lay-buy number.
- No interest charges ever, no membership fees ever – NO DEBT.
- Minimum Deposit Amount 20%.
- Maximum Deposit Amount 50%.
- Maximum Number of Months to Pay 3 Months.
CHOICE: A Lay-Buy Payment can be made and recurring profile setup via your PayPal account or your credit card.
5 SIMPLE STEPS
Select PUT IT ON LAY-BUY powered by PayPal payment option at checkout.
CHOOSE YOUR PLAN
Payment calculator makes it easy for you to set up your own payment plan.
Complete down-payment and setup recurring profile in PayPal’s secure environment.
Payments are processed by PayPal on the scheduled date YOU set. Check your order status within your PayPal reporting module. Contact us if you want to move your payments earlier or later.
Receive the item or service shortly after your last payment.
No interest charges ever, no membership fees ever – NO DEBT.
Under our Layby agreement the customer is deemed to have agreed to the following terms:
• A non-refundable deposit of 20% minimum is required for payment when the layby is set up.
• Laybys are on a 3 month term; however laybys can be finalised earlier with at least 2 weeks’ notice.
• Laybys exceeding the 3 month period (without approved extension) will result in cancellation of layby and forfeiture of deposit paid.
• All laybys require regular repayments.
- The cancellation of any individual layby items will result in a 20% deposit is still in place.
- Please choose carefully as once the layby is set up, no changes can be made.
• Prices of items on layby are fixed to the price at the time of the layby, discounts will not be given at the time of pick up regardless of sale prices at the time.
- No change can be made to layby sales once they have been ordered/delivered.
Please remember when setting up a lay-buy you will need access to your pay pal email address as all confirmation and invoices will be sent to this email address. Once a lay-buy has been set up, we cannot change your email details.
Before messaging or emailing to follow up your lay-buy please have your lay-buy order number ready.
TERMS, AGREEMENTS AND CONTRACT
The following principles below make up the Terms & Conditions for any Lay-Buy or Layby contract and related transactions entered into. This applies to all and any lay-by contract template utilized by both the vendor or consumer:
Record of Payment
A record of payments transaction history will always be available for both the merchant and buyer, recording all amounts paid to-date and the date and value of all future pending payments as per your agreed lay-by policy.
Storage and Identification of Lay-Buy Products
Products will be clearly identified as ‘Lay-By contract’ products by a number or some other identification.
Cancellation where business closes
If Seller under a Lay-Buy agreement proposes to stop trading before the agreement is completed, Seller must give notice of the proposal to the buyer and must either –
(a) allow the buyer 7 days within which to complete the agreement; and
(b) cancel the Lay-Buy
Cancellation where products not available
If the products are no longer available, Seller must cancel the Lay-Buy and refund all monies to the buyer.
Banking Charges back Fees
The seller shall be entitled to pass-on to the buyer all charge back fees received by any given bank for any given customer charge back from any given Lay-Buy deal.
Seller shall not charge the customer any interest charges, membership fee or service fee on any Lay-Buy sales transaction. Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd trading as www.lay-buys.com charge an admin fee, which is a once-off 1.9% of the total order value at checkout. The buyer will pay this amount to Lay-Buys at checkout at time of paying the down payment. This fee is an admin fee and is therefore not refundable.
Seller shall have reporting in place for all Lay-Buy deals covering Down Payment made, Lay-Buy period, Frequency of payments required, Payment amount required per installment; and a full record of all payments made to-date (amount and date on which made).
The seller will only dispatch the buyer product/s after receiving the final installment payment for all Lay-Buy deals.
1 This Agreement shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by the representatives, successors and assigns of the parties hereto.
14.2 This Agreement may be amended only by a written instrument duly executed by all parties hereto.
14.3 The parties hereby represent and warrant that each of them has full legal right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to carry out its obligations here under.
14.4 This Agreement may be executed simultaneously in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
14.5 Article headings contained herein are for reference purposes only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.