Gold Bronze Milagro Heart Statement Necklace, Sacred Heart Necklace Set, Bronze Necklace
- Regular price
- $189.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $189.00 USD
- Unit price
Stunning bold one of a kind hand sculptured solid golden bronze milagro heart and flower necklace set with natural turquoise, red howlite gemstone beads was kiln fired in my studio with pure Bronze from Bronze Metal Clay.
- This necklace comes with a matching pair of ear rings
- The max. length of the necklace is approx. 16 inch (40 cm) long.
- * The pure bronze heart pendant weighs approx. 52 gram and measures approx. 8 cm (3.5 inch) long and 6 cm (2 inch) wide and 5.3 mm thick.
Metals can develop patina over time if unused, and can be cleaned with a polishing cloth. Bronze ages very nicely.
CosmicDeva's jewelry is hand crafted with great care in her studio in the USA.
Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © 2021 CosmicDeva
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
- Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another. Crystals are a natural product and their colors can appear different under different light situations.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault or a reason for a refund.
- If you are unsure about a product or if you would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me BEFORE purchase.
EX VOTO Flaming Heart/ Sacred Heart - SYMBOL OF ETERNAL LOVE
- The flaming heart of Jesus Milagros is an ambiguous symbol. Purely religious on the surface, it openly indicates faith in the Catholic church. But in fact it is one of many images that straddle the line between luck, protection and religion and which use the iconography of actual deities as lucky charms.
- Milagros means " Miracle" Love is a miracle and a blessing.
- Furthermore, because of the association of the heart with love spells and love charms, it can partake of romantic or even sexual connotations.
- Finally, as with all Milagros, this one may be a signification of a body part -- a broken heart to be mended or a case of cardiac failure to be healed.
The Sacred Heart is one of the most common motifs in religious folk art created in Mexico. The idea is that the physical heart of Jesus is a symbol of his divine love for humanity.
Storing Bronze Jewelry
Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin, and jewelry made of it will tarnish with time. The tarnish is a greenish layer of copper oxide formed when bronze comes into contact with oxygen and is called patina.
When taking off your bronze jewelry after wearing it, wipe the pieces clean with a soft cloth before storing them. This should be done to remove any traces of oils from your skin as they may speed up the tarnishing of bronze.
I do seal all bronze and copper pendants but sealing might wear off after a certain time and need to be re-sealed.
Since the tarnishing process is facilitated by the oxygen in the air, it is advisable to keep your bronze jewelry in a plastic bag to slow down the formation of patina. You can also put an anti-tarnish strip in the bag.
Make sure you wipe your bronze jewelry dry before storing it: Leaving it to dry in contact with the air makes it easier for patina to form.