Labradorite Floral Mandala Copper Pendant Artisan Necklace
- Regular price
- $80.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $80.00 USD
- Unit price
Be enchanted by this one-of-a-kind, handmade copper pendant necklace, featuring a natural green peridot gemstone and a dazzling Labradorite bezel setting carved with a floral embellishment. Adorned with fluoride gemstone beads and black onyx beads, this artisan necklace will make you feel unique and luxurious.
The metal art copper jewelry piece was oxidized for a deep warm earhty finish and was sealed with renaissance wax.
This necklace makes a very unique gift. Treat yourself or a loved one!
- Please keep in mind each of my jewelry designs are created with care by my own hands in my home studio. My jewelry designs are not machine made - each piece may have slight variation from what is pictured.
Stone: Labradorite carved, green natural peridot,
Beads: natural fluoride beads, black onyx beads.
Copper Pendant: 1.97-inch-long (5cm), 1 inch (3cm) wide.
Necklace total length: 18 inches (45.72cm), adjustable up to 26 inches (66.04cm)
Clasp: lobster clasp
Comes with a anti tarnish-strip and a giftbox.
Made in the USA and crafted with great care in my studio.
All my jewelry comes free gift packaged, ready to give to someone special - or to keep for yourself.
Metals can develop patina over time if unused, and can be cleaned with a polishing cloth. Copper ages very nicely.
You should remove your jewelry before doing any of the following:
- Using household cleaning supplies.
- Cooking with mustard, onions, eggs, or any other foods that contain sulfur.
- Spraying Hairspray
- putting on lotion and makeup
- taking a bath or shower
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
- Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another.
- Crystals are a natural product and their colors can appear different under different light situations.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault or a reason for a refund.
Bronze/ Copper: these metals may discolor the skin green. It does not apply to everybody but please be aware that this might happen. I do seal all bronze and copper pendants with renaissance wax, but sealing might wear off after a certain time and need to be re-sealed.
Since the tarnishing process is facilitated by the oxygen in the air, it is advisable to keep your copper/ bronze jewelry in a plastic bag to slow down the formation of patina. You can also put an anti-tarnish strip in the bag.
Make sure you wipe your bronze/copper jewelry dry before storing it: Leaving it to dry in contact with the air makes it easier for patina to form.
How to take care of your jewelry:
Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © 2021 CosmicDeva