Leather Copper Cuff Bracelet with Chameleon, Size 7.5” Inches
- Regular price
- $85.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $85.00 USD
- Unit price
Chameleon Leather Copper Cuff Bracelet
Unique handcrafted leather bracelet made of earthy brown dyed veg tan leather. The focal point is a hand sculptured solid copper chameleon on a textured solid copper base. The inside of the leather bracelet is lined with olive green felt for your comfort. The bracelet has copper studs and a copper magnetic clasp which makes it easy to open and close.
All my jewelry comes gift packaged, ready to give to someone special - or to keep for yourself.
Please keep in mind each of my jewelry designs are created with care by my own hands in my home studio. My jewelry designs are not machine made - each piece may have slight variation from what is pictured.
- VegTan leather cuff bracelet standard women wrist Size: 7.5” inches (19cm)
- Inside of the bracelet is lined with olive green felt for comfort
- The leather bracelet is at its widest point 1” inch wide (2cm)
- Closure: copper magnetic clasp adds additional style, security and ease of on-and-off functionality.
- Copper tag/disk with the chameleon is approx. 2 inches (5 cm) long and in the center 1 inch (3cm) wide
CosmicDeva’s jewelry is hand crafted with great care in her studio in the USA. Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © 2021 CosmicDeva
Metals can develop patina over time if unused, and can be cleaned with a polishing cloth. Copper ages very nicely.
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another. Crystals are a natural product and their colors can appear different under different light situations.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault or a reason for a refund.
If you are unsure about a product or if you would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me BEFORE purchase.
You should remove your jewelry before doing any of the following:
- Using household cleaning supplies.
- Cooking with mustard, onions, eggs, or any other foods that contain sulfur.
- Spraying Hairspray
- Putting on Lotion and Makeup
About Copper And Bronze:
Bronze/ Copper: these metals may discolor the skin green. It does not apply to everybody but please be aware that this might happen. I do seal all bronze and copper pendants with a special varnish or renaissance wax, but sealing might wear off after a certain time and need to be re-sealed.
Since the tarnishing process is facilitated by the oxygen in the air, it is advisable to keep your copper/ bronze jewelry in a plastic bag to slow down the formation of patina. You can also put an anti-tarnish strip in the bag.
How to take care of your jewelry: