Cowhide Fur Cuff Leather Bracelet Sterling Silver Celtic Disc With Amethyst, US Size 7
- Regular price
- $90.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $90.00 USD
- Unit price
One of a kind handcrafted leather cuff bracelet made of hand cut earthy brown cowhide fur leather. The focal point is a purple cubic zirconia amethyst in a bezel setting on a Celtic design textured solid 950 sterling silver disc. The inside of the leather bracelet is lined light purple/ lilac felt for your comfort. The handmade bracelet has silver colored stainless steel magnetic clasp which makes it easy to open and close.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR SIZE.
All my jewelry comes gift packaged, ready to give to someone special - or to keep for yourself.
- Hair on cowhide leather cuff bracelet standard women wrist Size 7” inches (18cm long)
- Disc: Solid Sterling Silver disc is approx. 2cm x 2cm (0.79x 0.79 inches)
- Metal purity: 950 parts per 1000
- Stone: Amethyst cubic zirconia, 5mm round
- Inside of the bracelet is lined with light purple/lilac felt for comfort
- The leather bracelet is at its widest point 1” inch wide (2cm)
- Closure: silver colored stainless steel magnetic clasp adds additional style, security and ease of on-and-off functionality.
CosmicDeva’s jewelry is hand crafted with great care in her studio in the USA.
Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © 2021 CosmicDeva
Metals can develop patina over time if unused, and can be cleaned with a polishing cloth
Sterling Silver: Sterling silver can tarnish over time if left out. Please keep silver pieces in a baggy while not being worn, it will help slow tarnish. Polishing pads for silver can be purchased at most jewelry or hobby shops to give your silver a quick shine.
Any surface finish on metals tends to wear off. Especially very dark oxidation on smooth surfaces will wear off faster.
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another. Crystals are a natural product and their colors can appear different under different light situations.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault or a reason for a refund.
If you are unsure about a product or if you would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me BEFORE purchase.
You should remove your jewelry before doing any of the following:
- Using household cleaning supplies.
- Cooking with mustard, onions, eggs, or any other foods that contain sulfur.
- Spraying Hairspray
- Putting on Lotion and Makeup
How to take care of your jewelry: