Leather Cuff Bracelet with Turquoise, Southwestern Style Cuff, Size 7.5" inch
- Regular price
- $85.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $85.00 USD
- Unit price
Beautiful one of a kind handcrafted southwestern leather bracelet made of earthy mid-western style brown dyed veg tan leather. The focal point is a natural stabilized Tibet turquoise with a bezel setting in solid copper. The inside of the leather bracelet is lined with turquoise blue felt for your comfort. The bracelet has copper studs and a copper magnetic clasp which makes it easy to open and close.
All my jewelry comes free gift packaged, ready to give to someone special - or to keep for yourself.
Please keep in mind each of my jewelry designs are created with care by my own hands in my home studio. My jewelry designs are not machine made - each piece may have slight variation from what is pictured.
- VegTan leather cuff bracelet standard women wrist Size: 7.5” inches (19.5cm)
- Inside of the bracelet is lined with turquoise blue felt for comfort
- The leather bracelet is at its widest point 1” inch wide (2cm)
- Closure: copper magnetic clasp adds additional style, security and ease of on-and-off functionality.
- Copper tag/disk is approx. 2 inches (5 cm) long and in the center 1 inch (3cm) wide
- Stone setting: stabilized natural Tibet turquoise
CosmicDeva’s jewelry is hand crafted with great care in her studio in the USA.
Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © 2021 CosmicDeva
- Cleaners and turquoise generally don't mix. Turquoise is very susceptible to damage and discoloration.
- Keep turquoise away from high heat and chemicals such as oils, perfumes, and household cleaners.
- Even stabilized turquoise can be affected by a constant bombardment of chemicals.
- Use a jewelry cleaning brush (with soft bristles) and tap water to clean the turquoise. Do not use any soap.
- Dampen a cloth with water. Clean your turquoise in warm, sudsy water and dry it immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using commercial jewelry cleaners and any acids – it will destroy the turquoise.
You should remove your jewelry before doing any of the following:
- Using household cleaning supplies.
- Cooking with mustard, onions, eggs, or any other foods that contain sulfur.
- Spraying Hairspray
- Putting on Lotion and Makeup
Metals can develop patina over time if unused, and can be cleaned with a polishing cloth. Copper ages very nicely.
About Copper And Bronze:
Bronze/ Copper: these metals may discolor the skin green. It does not apply to everybody but please be aware that this might happen. I do seal all bronze and copper pendants with a special varnish or renaissance wax, but sealing might wear off after a certain time and need to be re-sealed.
Since the tarnishing process is facilitated by the oxygen in the air, it is advisable to keep your copper/ bronze jewelry in a plastic bag to slow down the formation of patina. You can also put an anti-tarnish strip in the bag.
How to take care of your jewelry:
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another. Crystals are a natural product and their colors can appear different under different light situations.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault or a reason for a refund.
If you are unsure about a product or if you would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me BEFORE purchase.