Medieval Shield Triangle Fine Silver Amethyst US size 7 Ring
Unique handcrafted medieval triangle shaped shield silver ring with a 5 mm round amethyst stone. This Ring is made of solid .999 fine silver and hallmarked as it. The ring was oxidized to give it a vintage antique design.
• Material: .999 Fine Silver Ring
• Size: fits US 6.5-7
• Weight: approx. 9 grams
• Stone: CZ Amethyst 5 mm round
• Diameter: Ring inside diameter: 16.9 mm
Small imperfections and slight differences from the pictures may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault or a reason for a refund.
Any surface finish on metals has a tendency to wear off. Especially very dark oxidation on smooth surfaces will wear off faster.
silver can tarnish over time if left out. Please keep silver pieces in a baggy while not being worn, it will help slow tarnish.
Polishing pads for silver can be purchased at most jewelry or hobby shops to give your silver a quick shine.
I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another.
100% Hand-Made in in my home studio in the USA by CosmicDeva
Ring Disclosure, Please Read:
- Semi-Precious and lab grown stones are not diamonds, so they can crack & chip if not handled with care.
- Sterling silver and fine silver is a softer metal than platinum or 14kt & 18kt gold
- Please make "100%" sure on your ring size
- Oxidizing patina & stone color may vary