Queen Bee Ring, Honey Bee Ring, US Size 9 Ring
- Regular price
- $49.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $49.00 USD
- Unit price
Handmade queen bee goddess, honey bee ring made of solid copper. The ring shank has a beautiful texture and has the cosmicdeva logo inside.
The exact identity of the Queen Bee Goddess remains a mystery. The Signs of her worship are evident in Mediterranean cultures of around 3000 years ago at the Artemis temple. She is one of the oldest and most popular aspects of the Divine Feminine. There is an ancient Egyptian story that bees were born from a tear in the eye of the sun, touching upon their goldenness, the sense that honey is gold, materialized sunlight.
✨ Made in the USA and crafted with great care in my studio.
All my jewelry comes free gift packaged, ready to give to someone special - or to keep for yourself. Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © 2021 CosmicDeva
Material Measurements Approx.:
✴ RING SIZE: 9
✴ METAL: Copper
✴ DIAMETER: 19.2mm.
✴ SHANK: the ring shank is approx.9mm.
✴ My Rings are not re-sizable!
Make sure you read all about RING SIZING
if this ring is custom-made exclusively for you, it is not eligible for exchange or refund unless damaged upon arrival, so please make sure to select the proper ring size. See my Policies section or contact me if you need sizing information.
Small imperfections and slight differences from the pictures may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault or a reason for a refund.
Any surface finish on metals has a tendency to wear off. Especially very dark oxidation on smooth surfaces will wear off faster.
Metals can develop patina over time if unused, and can be cleaned with a polishing cloth. Sealant might wear off after a while. Copper ages very nicely.
- I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
- Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another.
- Please keep in mind each of my jewelry designs are created with care by my own hands in my home studio. My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault or a reason for a refund.
Ring Disclosure, Please Read:
✴ Semi-Precious and lab grown stones are not diamonds, so they can crack & chip if not handled with care.
✴ Sterling silver is a softer metal than 14kt & 18kt gold or platinum.
✴ Please make "100%" sure on your ring size
✴ Oxidizing patina & stone color may vary
You should remove your jewelry before doing any of the following:
- Using household cleaning supplies.
- Cooking with mustard, onions, eggs, or any other foods that contain sulfur.
- Spraying Hairspray
- putting on lotion and makeup
- taking a bath or shower
- Be careful of soft stones like Turquoise, Lapis, Pearl and Opal and many more, as they can be destroyed by contact with acid and harsh chemicals.
About Copper And Bronze:
Bronze/ Copper: these metals may discolor the skin green. It does not apply to everybody but please be aware that this might happen. I do seal all bronze and copper pendants with renaissance wax, but sealing might wear off after a certain time and need to be re-sealed.
Since the tarnishing process is facilitated by the oxygen in the air, it is advisable to keep your copper/ bronze jewelry in a plastic bag to slow down the formation of patina. You can also put an anti-tarnish strip in the bag.
Make sure you wipe your bronze/copper jewelry dry before storing it: Leaving it to dry in contact with the air makes it easier for patina to form.
Learn more about how to take care of your jewelry: https://www.cosmicdeva.com/pages/care-of-jewelry