Red Ruby Mandala Mendhi Gold Bronze Necklace
- Regular price
- $65.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $65.00 USD
- Unit price
Celebrate your spiritual side with this unique Red Ruby Mandala Mendhi Gold Bronze Necklace. Crafted with a hand-formed bronze pendant, a stunning faceted lab-created ruby gemstone, and adorned with small red jade rondelle beads, this one of a kind necklace is an inspired homage to Indian Mehndi culture. Fall in love with the beauty and mystery of this spiritual accessory!
The mandala is an archetypal image whose occurrence is attested throughout the ages. It signifies the wholeness of the Self. This circular image represents the wholeness of the psychic ground or, to put it in mythic terms, the divinity incarnates in man.” Dr. Carl Jung”
- The necklace has a feminine stylish look and can be combined in many ways. A beautiful gift for any occasion.
- All my jewelry comes free gift packed, ready to give to someone special - or to keep for yourself.
Material Measurements Approx.:
✴ PENDANT SIZE: 1.18 inch (3 cm) long, 1.18 inch (3 cm) wide
✴ SEALING: the pendant was sealed with Renaissance wax
✴ STONE: red lab created ruby. Lab created stones are chemically, physically and optically identical to those mined underground. They have fewer flaws, and create a lighter carbon footprint.
✴ BEADS: red jade faceted rondelle gemstone beads 3x4mm
✴ CORD: Chain 18 inches (45.72 cm) long. Adjustable up to 21 inch (53.34cm)
✴ CLOSURE: lobster clasp.
✨Proudly made in the USA and crafted with great care in my CosmicDeva home studio.
Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © 2021 CosmicDeva
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault or a reason for a refund.
Metals can develop patina over time if unused, and can be cleaned with a polishing cloth. Sealant might wear off after a while. Bronze ages nicely.
You should remove your jewelry before doing any of the following:
- Using household cleaning supplies.
- Cooking with mustard, onions, eggs, or any other foods that contain sulfur.
- Spraying Hairspray
- putting on lotion and makeup
- taking a bath or shower
- Be careful of soft stones like Turquoise, Lapis, Pearl and Opal and many more, as they can be destroyed by contact with acid and harsh chemicals.
About Copper And Bronze:
Bronze/ Copper: these metals may discolor the skin green. It does not apply to everybody but please be aware that this might happen. I do seal all bronze and copper pendants with renaissance wax, but sealing might wear off after a certain time and need to be re-sealed.
Since the tarnishing process is facilitated by the oxygen in the air, it is advisable to keep your copper/ bronze jewelry in a plastic bag to slow down the formation of patina. You can also put an anti-tarnish strip in the bag.
Make sure you wipe your bronze/copper jewelry dry before storing it: Leaving it to dry in contact with the air makes it easier for patina to form.
Learn more about how to take care of your jewelry: https://www.cosmicdeva.com/pages/care-of-jewelry