Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Silver US Size 7 Ring
- Regular price
- $72.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $72.00 USD
- Unit price
This handcrafted sterling silver ring with south western style arrows texture featuring pretty sleeping beauty turquoise in a bezel setting. This Ring is made of pure .950 sterling silver and hallmarked as it.
- Sterling Silver Ring
- US Size 7
- Weight: approx. 8.8 gram
- Stone: sleeping beauty turquoise gemstone
- Band wide: 3.84mm
- Ring inside diameter: 12 mm
- My Rings are not re-sizable. Make sure you read all about RING SIZING
- CosmicDeva exclusively sells online through https://www.cosmicdeva.com beware of fraudulent web stores which copy our content.
You can purchase a ring sizer if you are not sure about your size here: https://www.cosmicdeva.com/collections/rings/products/us-ring-sizer-multi-user-adjustable-ring-size-gauge-tool (The cost of this ring sizer will be credited to your *next* ring purchase).
Sterling silver can tarnish over time if left out. Please keep silver pieces in a baggy while not being worn, it will help slow tarnish.
Polishing pads for silver can be purchased at most jewelry or hobby shops to give your silver a quick shine.
- Any surface finish on metals tends to wear off. Especially very dark oxidation on smooth surfaces will wear off faster.
Turquoise & Care:
As a result of oxidation, the stones can actually change color. Blue turquoise that contains copper can change from a light blue to a dark green. ... This phenomenon of turquoise stones changing color is often seen in vintage turquoise jewelry.
- Cleaners and turquoise generally don't mix. Turquoise is very susceptible to damage and discoloration.
- Keep turquoise away from high heat and chemicals such as oils, perfumes, and household cleaners.
- Even stabilized turquoise can be affected by a constant bombardment of chemicals.
- Use a jewelry cleaning brush (with soft bristles) and tap water to clean the Sleeping Beauty turquoise. Do not use any soap.
- Dampen a cloth with water. Clean your turquoise in warm, sudsy water and dry it immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using commercial jewelry cleaners and any acids.
Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault or a reason for a refund.
100% Hand-Made in in my home studio in the USA by CosmicDeva
Ring Disclosure, Please Read:
1. Semi-Precious and lab grown stones are not diamonds, so they can crack & chip if not handled with care.
2. Sterling silver is a softer metal than platinum or 14kt & 18kt gold
3. Please make "100%" sure on your ring size
4. Oxidizing patina & stone color may vary