The Eye Of The Dragon Bronze Necklace Pendant With Flashy Labradorite
- Regular price
- $201.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $201.00 USD
- Unit price
The Dragon is often seen as the guardian of a treasure. The treasure symbolizes you! This beautiful hand sculptured, carved, forged and kiln fired bronze pendant necklace symbolizes the "Eye of a Dragon" featuring a magical mystical shimmering lanradorite gemstone. The reverse of the pendant is signed by the artist and carries the CosmicDeva brand hallmark.
This Pendant is made of pure high-quality gold bronze. The pendant has a natural oxidation patina to create the effect of an antique treasure. This is truly a one of a kind statement necklace and it will be the perfect addition to your collection and a very special gift for someone special.
• Pendant/Necklace total weight 67.7 grams 337 carat
• Pendant length: 7.5 cm (3” inch)
• Pendant width: 5 cm (2” inch)
• Necklace: 18” inch (45.72 cm) bronze/copper chain with a large beautiful unique hand-sculptured bronze hook clasp.
* If you prefer a different length please let me know.
• Comes with a anti tarnish-strip and a black gift box. Treat yourself or a loved one with the extraordinary!
CosmicDeva's jewelry is hand crafted with great care in her studio in the USA.
Jewelry Designs and Artwork are protected by both Copyright and Intellectual Property © 2018 CosmicDeva
INFO: I try to be as accurate as possible with my product photos and descriptions. Pictures of products are taking under day light conditions without flashlight.
- Please note that colors might vary slightly from one Computer/ mobile phone monitor to another. Crystals are a natural product and their colors can appear different under different light situations.
- My jewelry designs are not machine made - The photo of the item is the actual item you will receive. Small imperfections may occur. It is the character of handmade and not a fault.
- If you are unsure about a product or if you would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me BEFORE purchase.
The Eye attempts to ward off the curse of the evil eye. Dragon symbolism plays heavily in the legends of the Celts where it is associated with all four elements and cardinal directions. To the Druids, Dragons represented vitality, the psychic self, ancient wisdom and the power of creation itself. Stories of Dragons protecting the secret and sacred entryways to other realms are common in Celtic and Druid folklore.
In the art of Feng Shui, Dragon represents fortune, authority, growth, luck and development.
In Europe these formidable Beings symbolize the ability to rise over circumstance and see things clearly.
Labradorite meaning is deeply rooted in the labradorite stone's use as a "Stone of Magic." This iridescent mineral rock has been greatly valued by diviners, healers and shamans throughout the ages. The vivid labradorescence revealed beneath the gray or black labradorite surface represents deeper, hidden realms beneath the everyday world. These "seen" and "unseen" elements define the root of labradorite meaning.